Survey Results on a Recent Survey I conducted with my list
I had conducted a survey recently with my entire list using the Survey Monkey. It was a very simple survey with five different options for a question. I was trying to find out what my readers are looking for in the online space. They are mostly from the internet marketing niche and online business seekers. I will share the survey results below.
I have asked my entire list “What is that one thing they are looking for online right now?”
Also I have provided these options to them and also an option to let me know something else that is not listed below.
- Good Long term Business Opportunity
- Right Internet Marketing Tools to grow My Online business
- Good Traffic Sources
- Generate Good Quality Leads
- Convert My Leads to Buyers
Most of my list did respond to this survey and I was kind of surprised to get such a good response rate. People are really interested in letting you know what they really think, when you care to ask. This was a good learning to me as well. I wanted to share with you all the results of this survey for the pure benefit of others. Hope this results will help you and will throw some light at what I am trying to find out from a sample of people from this online marketing niche.
Here are the results of my survey i conducted with my entire list of subscribers.
It was such a good coincidence that as you can see from the survey results graph above, the same order in which i had placed the options is the order of response rate I got from my list as well.
- Good Long term Business Opportunity – Got about 55% response
- Right Internet Marketing Tools to grow My Online business – Got about 44% response
- Good Traffic Sources – Got about 22% response
- Generate Good Quality Leads – Got about 11% response
- Convert My Leads to Buyers – No one opted for it, kind of surprising to me!
- Others – Got about 11% response.
I know this reflects more or less only on the list of subscribers that I have on my list but it should give any internet marketer some idea on where we might be standing at this point in time, about July 2017.
Hope this helps and please feel free to leave your comments and feedback on this below!